Tax Assistance Adams State University - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 5)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Free tax preparation assistance is offered at Adams State University for those who made $54,000.00 or less in 2017. Tax assistance will start January 27 and will end April 2. Tax assistance will be available on Mondays 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. January 29 - April 2, and on Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. January 27 - March 12.
R5, Alamosa County, Costilla County, Conejos County, Mineral County, Rio Grande County, Saguache County
Walk-In for assistance Mondays 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. January 29 - April 2, and on Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. January 27 - March 12.
- A Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or ITINs) for all family members. Proof of Foreign status if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks.
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income-related documents.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, charitable contributions and all other tax deductible expenses.
- A copy of last year’s return, if available.
- Affordable Health Care Statements - Forms 1095 - A, B or C.
- Bank account number and routing number (for direct deposit)
Service is located in the Business School Lobby on 3rd and Richardson.
Any household earning less than $54,000 / year.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
January 29 - April 2 Monday 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., January 27 - March 12 Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.