Assisted Living Facility, Mesa Vista - Senior Housing Options
0072 East Sipprell Drive
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Assisted living services for older adults.
- Home health nursing
- Dressing, bathing and personal care
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Medication monitoring or administration
- Transportation for medical appointments or physical therapy
- Temporary respite stays
- Hospice services
- Specialized Veterans' assistance
Call to schedule an appointment.
- Proof of Insurance
- Third Party Referral DD214 is required for Veteran's services.
Accepts service and companion animals.
Senior age 62 and over and Veterans who have been honorably discharged and service 90 days on active duty.