This 3 hour class focuses on parenting through divorce, and is offered 2 times a month.
- Develop healthy, positive communication skills
- Develop healthy dispute resolution skills
- Increase ability to engage in collaborative parenting strategies
- Increase understanding of how behavior, communication, and conflicts effects children
- Increase understanding of the impact of divorce, family restructuring, and judicial proceedings on children
No child care is provided. Please leave your children and/or pets at home.
The class fulfills the requirement set forth by the 5th Judicial District.