Farm Labor Housing - Montrose Housing Authority

222 HAP CT

Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
General Information
Description of ServiceMontrose County Housing Authority offers specific housing assistance to U.S. citizens whose income is at least 41% earned by working in farm or farm related industries.

Housing units are also available in Olathe and Delta.
LocationMontrose County
Geographical AreaDelta, Montrose counties
Facility/ADA AccessFull access
Intake ProcedureCall or go online for more information
Intake RequirementsMust provide:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Lawful Residence
- Background Check
Client Information
Languages SpokenEnglish, Spanish
EligibilityFarm workers ages 18 or older who are U.S. citizens who meet specific program requirements.
Fees or Charges
Types of FeesYes
Fee AmountsCall for current fee information
Hours of Operation Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (administration hours)
Specific Hours: Call to schedule an appointment
Contact Information
Unable to plot address.
Contact's Phone (970) 323-5445 Ext 5
Physical Site Address 1 222 HAP CT
Physical Site City, State, Zip OLATHE, CO 81425
Main Phone (970) 323-5445 (administration)
TDD Phone (800) 659-2656 (or dial 711)
Fax (970) 323-6179
Service Location Email
Web Address
Additional Information
Affiliated Agency, Programs, and Services
Affiliated Agency: Montrose County Housing Authority
Affiliated Program: 222 HAP CT
This Service: Farm Labor Housing - Montrose Housing Authority
Taxonomy Postings
Posted to Categories: Low Income/Subsidized Private Rental Housing (BH-7000.4600-450)