Recovery Support Services - North Range Behavioral Health
North Range Behavioral Health
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Provides a continuum continuum of recovery support services based on a variety of factors specific to individual cases of client status and eligibility. Call for more information about:
- Assistance with determining eligibility
- Support for maintaining independence
- Advocacy support for client in recovery with landlords
- Assistance with adjustment, challenges, and development of independent living skills
- Assistance with networking to a variety of North Range Behavioral Health services based on individual needs.
- Supportive, engaging outpatient treatment during and after residential treatment stay.