Residential Treatment - North Range Behavioral Health
North Range Behavioral Health
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Provides a continuum of residential services, from staffed residences to supported housing and independent living.
- Assists individuals with eligibility
- Provides support for maintaining independence
- Works closely with landlords and individuals to ensure success
- Administered in conjunction with the Colorado Division of Housing
About Supported Housing:
- Staff do not live on site, but provide assistance with adjustment, challenges, and to further develop independent living skills.
- Residents are well-connected to a variety of North Range Behavioral Health services based on their individual needs.
- Residents are actively engaged in outpatient treatment through North Range Behavioral Health during and after their stay.