Day or Residential Treatment - Greeley Center for Independence
Greeley Center for Independence
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Works with each Stephens Farm Campus resident to assess individual needs and partner with the resident to provide appropriate support.
Community resources which may be accessed:
- Primary care or specialized doctors
- Mental health personnel
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
Services included as part of the program are:
- Support with activities of daily living
- Community engagement assistance
- Medication assistance
- Social/recreational/leisure activities
- Assistance with meal preparation and housekeeping
- Opportunities for volunteer work
- Assistance with money management
- Assistance with making and keeping medical and other appointments
Call to make an appointment.
Clients will need to provide their Social Security number.
Adults with brain injuries and other disabilities in need of day or residential treatment.