Provides one-time utility assistance for gas and electricity to low-income families and single individuals.
Adams County; Cities of Fort Lupton, Keenesburg, Hudson, Lochbuie, Prospect Valley, Wattenburg
Limited, call for specific information.
Call for more information.
Individuals must provide the following:
- Colorado ID for all adults and a valid Social Security card for everyone in the home
- Proof of income
- Description of circumstances
- Utility bill(s)
- LEAP letter of approval or denial (outside of LEAP season, this letter in not required)
Funds are provided by Energy Outreach Colorado and participants are expected to seek other sources of funding as well.
Individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Have legal residency in the U.S.
- Be able to prove residency in the service area for the last 3 months
- Must apply for LEAP during LEAP season, prior to applying for Almost Home funding
- Total bills must be under $1,000