Provides a one-time only rental assistance for low-income families and single individuals in Adams County. Families are eligible for up to $500 and individuals are eligible for up to $350, but the remainder of the bill must be paid prior to making an appointment with Almost Home. Assistance is provided for current month only; no past due bills.
Adams County; Cities of Fort Lupton, Keenesburg, Hudson, Lochbuie, Prospect Valley, Wattenburg
Limited, call for specific information.
Call for more information.
Clients must provide the following documents:
- Proof of identification (Colorado ID for all adutls, valid Social Security card for everyone in home)
- Proof of income
It may take a few days after the 1st of the month for funding to be available to be distributed.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have legal residency
- Verifiable and ongoing income is required. Income from cash, babysitting or temp agencies will not qualify
- Monthly income must be $200 or more than monthly rent or mortgage
- Must be able to prove residence in Adams or Weld County (limited funds for Weld) for the last 3 months
- Families with children can qualify for up to $300 - $500, but remaining balance of rent owed must be paid prior to making appointment (will need a landlord receipt or money order to confirm)
- Families with no children can qualify for up to $350, but remaining portion of rent owed must be paid prior to making appointment (will need a landlord receipt or money order to confirm)
- All children must have health insurance (Medicaid accepted)