Alcohol and Drug Treatment, Monitoring, Counseling (South Main Street) - New Image Counseling Services
South Main Street - A New Image Counseling Services
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Services provided by bilingual staff include:
- Driving with care program
- Drug and alcohol abuse counseling
- DUI education and therapy (Level I & II; tracks A, B, C, & D)
- Individual and group counseling
- Offender enhanced outpatient treatment
- Life skills classes
- Relapse prevention
- Anger management
- Daily random urinalysis/drug screens
- Daily random breathalyzers
Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties
Walk in or call to schedule an appointment with an intake counselor.
Clients must provide a photo ID.
Sliding scale fee with verified paperwork, call for more information.