Alcohol and Drug Treatment, Monitoring, Counseling (South Main Street) - New Image Counseling Services
South Main Street - A New Image Counseling Services
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Services provided by bilingual staff include:
- Driving with care program
- Drug and alcohol abuse counseling
- DUI education and therapy (Level I & II; tracks A, B, C, & D)
- Individual and group counseling
- Offender enhanced outpatient treatment
- Life skills classes
- Relapse prevention
- Anger management
- Daily random urinalysis/drug screens
- Daily random breathalyzers
Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties
Limited, call for specific information
Walk in or call to schedule an appointment with an intake counselor.
Clients must provide a photo ID.
No restrictions applied
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Intake, Service Fees
Call for current fees.
Sliding scale fees available with certain eligibility requirements.