Intensive Outpatient Treatment - Center for Recovery
Center for Recovery
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers intensive outpatient treatment groups for adults, which focus on substance abuse and mental health. Groups are held three times a week for 12 weeks.
Call to schedule an appointment for an intake.
Does not provide detox or crisis intervention.
Intensive Outpatient Group Treatment (Meets three times a week for 12 weeks):
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. (morning group meetings)
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. (evening group meetings)
To participate in intensive outpatient treatment must be:
- 18 years of age
- Minimum 2 days clean and sober
- Committed to alcohol and drug abstinence (including marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine and opiates)
- Emotionally stable and willing to actively and appropriately participate in the group
Clients with dual diagnosis, will be accepted if they are being treated by a psychiatrist, or agree to be treated by a psychiatrist while in the program.