Outpatient Psychiatric Services (17th Pl) - University of Colorado at Anschutz Medical Campus
17th Pl - University of Colorado at Anschutz Medical Campus
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides a variety of outpatient psychiatry services for infants, children, adolescents, and adults. Common conditions treated include:
- Mood swings
- Thought problems
- Attention deficits
- Persistent mental illness
- Specialty treatment for LGBTQ individuals
RTD #15, 20, FF5
Call to schedule an appointment for an evaluation.
Individuals under 15 years old will need proof of guardianship; call for other requirements.
The following services are NOT provided:
- Primary services for developmental disabilities
- Forensic evaluations, psychological testing, neuro-psychological evaluations, educational evaluations
- Specialized care for drug and alcohol conditions (e.g., Ketamine)
- Intensive case management services
- Services to individuals who have a legal status other than voluntary (e.g., court mandated treatment)
- Assessments and workmen's compensation cases
English, Interpretation Available
Infants to adults with a variety of mental health-related issues
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Medicare, Medicaid, Most Private Insurance
Call for Medicaid restrictions. United Healthcare and Kaiser not accepted.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(303) 724-1000 (Appointments; Option 4 for Representative)