Substance Use Treatment Services (Stout St) - Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
Stout St - Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides comprehensive substance abuse services for homeless adults, including:
- Screening and needs assessment
- Individual and group counseling
- Crisis intervention
- Treatment referrals
- Intensive case management
- Referrals to community programs
- Medication Assisted Treatment program (MAT)
Walk in for an appointment or referral as needed.
Individuals over the age of 18 experiencing homelessness who are voluntarily seeking substance abuse treatment services.