Victim Assistance and Support Groups - Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides free victim services such as:
- Emotional support
- Assistance obtaining and completing Crime Victims Compensation applications and Victim Impact Statements
- Referrals to counseling and attorneys
- Accompaniment to court dates
- Assistance obtaining roadside memorial signs
- Memorial opportunities (e.g., annual Candlelight Vigil)
Call for more information.
Individuals who identify as a victim of a drunk and/or drugged driving crash.
Fees or Charges
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Physical Site Address 1
1355 S Colorado Blvd
Physical Site Address 2
Physical Site City, State, Zip
Denver, CO 80222
1-877-MADD-HELP (24 hours/7 days a week Victim Assistance Line)