Provides legal assistance, including advice, brief services, and full representation in court and before administrative agencies. Also provides informational materials to eligible individuals and seniors regarding civil matters including:
- Public benefits (TANF, SSI, OAP, AND)
- Family law involving domestic violence, including protection orders, dissolution of marriage, allocation of parental responsibilities (custody)
- Health care (Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance)
- Consumer issues, including foreclosure
- Federally subsidized housing issues
No misdemeanor, traffic violation, criminal, or fee-generated cases accepted.
Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Jefferson counties
Call or visit the website to schedule an appointment.
Individuals are required to provide information about the following:
- Household income
- Citizen/non-citizen status
Colorado Legal Services does not assist with any deportation matters.
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Must meet income requirements as well as citizen or non-citizen requirements. More specifically:
- Unable to assist undocumented immigrants, unless they are a victim of human trafficking, domestic violence, or other crimes.
- Able to help individuals with documentation of legal status regardless of situation.
Also assists seniors age 60 and over, regardless of income, in certain civil legal matters.