Provides legal assistance, including advice, brief services, and full representation in court and before administrative agencies, and informational materials to eligible clients throughout the state on consumer issues such as:
- Credit access
- Debt collection, garnishment and repossession
- Finance and lending
- Identity theft
- Loans/installment purchases
- Public utilities
- Small claims
- Unfair sales practices and consumer fraud
- Other consumer issue
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
Call, visit the website or walk-in for more information.
Individuals are required to provide information about the following:
- Household income
- Citizen/non-citizen status
Colorado Legal Services does not assist with any deportation matters.
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Must meet income requirements as well as citizen or non-citizen requirements. More specifically:
- Unable to assist undocumented immigrants, unless they are a victim of human trafficking, domestic violence, or other crimes.
- Able to help individuals with documentation of legal status regardless of situation.
Some offices also assist seniors age 60 and over, regardless of income, in certain civil legal matters.