The Elder Program provides crisis intervention, trauma recovery and other care management services to older adults who are victims of abuse, neglect or exploitation, including physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect by caregivers and financial abuse.
- 24-hour hotline (English and Spanish)
- Crisis counseling
- Emergency financial assistance
- Care management
- Senior companion accompaniment and transportation services
- Individual and group counseling
- Information and referrals
- Educational workshops
- Kinship support group (Words of Wisdom)
- Crime and injury prevention (Personalized Crime Prevention Plan), including home, neighborhood, and risk assessments (e.g., fraudulent mail offers and telephone solicitors)
Contact the hotline to schedule an appointment for services.
Individuals 65 or older. A police report is not required to receive assistance.