Old Age Pension (OAP) - Denver Human Services (DHS)
Denver Human Services (DHS)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides financial and health care assistance for people who are 60 years of age or older.
Walk in to fill out an application, call to request an application be mailed or faxed, or complete an application online by accessing Colorado PEAK at https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/. An interview will also be completed.
Offices are located at:
- Castro Building, 1200 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80204
- East Office, 3815 Steele St, Denver, CO 80205
- Montbello Satellite Office, 4685 Peoria St, Denver, CO 80239
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a Colorado Resident
- Apply in the county of residence
- Be a US citizen, a naturalized citizen, or a legal alien