Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) - Denver Human Services (DHS)
Denver Human Services (DHS)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Assists qualified families with paying for child care for infants and children up to age 13, and special needs youth up to age 19.
To obtain an application:
- Visit the website to download an application, complete it, and mail or fax it back to DHS.
- Walk in to pick up an application, complete it, and drop it into one of the onsite CCAP Drop Boxes at 1200 Federal Blvd, 3815 Steele St, or 4685 Peoria St.
- Visit the office at 1200 Federal Blvd, Monday - Thursday between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. to meet one-on-one with an application specialist and determine eligibility.
Parents must be able to provide:
- Address verification
- Certified copy of child’s birth certificate or other document(s) proving lawful presence in the US
- Proof of household income