Emergency Shelter for Families (Victor St) - Mile High Behavioral Healthcare
2178 Victor St - Mile High Behavioral Healthcare
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers emergency housing and support services to families with children, or pregnant women and their partners.
- Families must call the intake phone line and leave a voicemail before 12 p.m. to be entered into the shelter lottery, providing the following:
- First and Last Name of each member of your party
- Gender Identity
- Families must call the intake line again at 2 p.m. to listen to a recording to determine if they have been selected for the lottery.
- Families must arrive by 6 p.m. to be eligible for services for the day.
For other languages, an interpreter service is available.
Medically-necessary service animals are accepted; call for more information. Individuals desiring confidentiality may use an alias if needed.
- Families with minor children (less than 18), or pregnant women and their partners
- Individuals from LGBTQ communities are welcome
- Couples who have no children and are not expecting do not qualify
- Not able to serve sex offenders or unaccompanied minors