Family Planning Clinics (Cherry Creek Dr S) - Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Cherry Creek Dr - Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides information on finding low-cost family planning clinics throughout the state. Clinics can provide:
- Birth control information and supplies, including long-acting reversible contraception (e.g., IUDs and implants).
- Pregnancy testing and counseling.
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections and HIV.
- Physical exams for women and men.
- Cervical, breast and testicular cancer screening.
- Health education and counseling, including information regarding abstinence.
- Basic infertility services.
- Referrals to other health and social services.
No direct patient care provided at this location.
Call or visit the web site for more information and site locations.