Women's Wellness Connection - Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Cherry Creek Dr - Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers free breast and cervical cancer screening exams to women who meet the age, income and family size criteria.
Call to find a screening site.
English, Spanish, Vietnamese
Women who meet all of the requirements below:
- Ages 21-64 (Cervical Cancer Screenings)
- Ages 40-64 (Breast Cancer Screenings)
- Obtain health care in Colorado
- Have limited or no health insurance
- Women who haven't had a mammogram or pap test within the past 12 months.
- Family income below 250 percent of the federal poverty guidelines
- Legal U.S Resident