KidStreet provides rehabilitation services for infants and children (6 weeks - 4 years) with complex medical needs. Transportation services may be available for children whose needs are more complex (i.e., vent-dependent).
Referral or appointment required. Call or visit the website to make an appointment.
- Patient's legal name
- Patient's date of birth
- Patient's home address
- Patient's name of primary care doctor
- Guarantor's legal name (individual financially responsible)
- Guarantor's ID card
- Guarantor's Mailing address
- Guarantor's Phone number
- Guarantor's health insurance card containing policy numbers
- Guarantor's insurance claims address and customer service phone number (should also have pre-approval from insurance concerning your child's appointment)