Child Support Services - Arapahoe County Department of Human Services (DHS)
Arapahoe County Department of Human Services (DHS)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides the following services:
- locating non-custodial parents
- establishing paternity
- establishing, modifying, and enforcing child and medical support orders
Also provides the following free programs for clients:
- Parents to Work Program, providing job search assistance and supportive services to non-custodial parents who are unemployed or underemployed.
- Mediation Services, to help parents to resolve issues such as parenting time, communication and decision-making.
- Relationship Education Classes, for parents to learn how to effectively communicate and build positive relationships.
Submit an application online through the Colorado Division of Child Support, walk in to access an application at a computer kiosk located in the lobby, or call to request an application be mailed. Completed applications can be mailed or delivered to the office.
Copies of the following:
- Photo ID
- Each child’s birth certificate
- Existing child support order, divorce decree, separation agreement or other order
- A photograph of the other parent, if available
Parents seeking paternity identification, support/medical order assistance, or help locating a non-custodial parent.