Advocate Safehouse Project provides a variety of domestic violence services as well as promote healthy relationships through education, advocacy and empowerment. The following services are confidential.
- 24-Hour Help Line - Offers crisis intervention, client education, emotional support, advocacy, information and referrals by telephone or person, 365 days a year.
- Safehouse Program – Provides emergency shelter for survivors in danger with crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals.
- Outreach Program – Provides crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals for survivors residing in the community.
- Latina Outreach Program - Provides crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals to Latina survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence.
- Community Awareness and Education Program – Provides opportunities to inform and educate members of the community on the development of healthy relationships to prevent domestic and/or sexual violence.
- Volunteer Advocate Program - Provides ASP and the community with support for the 24-Hour Help Line with volunteer advocates. Volunteer advocates receive 30+ hours of training.
Garfield and Pitkin County
Call to schedule an intake assessment
Survivors of domestic violence or sexual violence and their children.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Services are by appointment only, provided 24 hours, 7 days a week
Unable to plot address.
Physical Site Address 1
Mailing Address 1
PO Box 2036
Mailing City, State, Zip
Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
(970) 945-4439 or (970) 285-0209 (24 Hour Crisis Line)