Youth and Family Mentoring and Counseling - YouthZone
803 School Street
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Provides counseling and mentoring to youth to help them be responsible, contributing members of their families and society.
- Youth Assessment
- Parent and Family Support & Education
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Restorative Justice program (for youthful offenders age 10-17)
- Court Programs & Services
- Teen Advocacy
- Educational Workshops & Classes
- Public Policy and Resource Advocacy
- Substance Education & Intervention
- Group Counseling
Eagle, Garfield and Pitkin counties
Call, walk-in or fill out online form via agency's website to schedule an appointment or sign up for educational workshops and classes.
Call for more information
For youth ages 0 - 18 and their families.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Specific hours for services, classes and workshops are as scheduled