Our employment services provide opportunities to work in a variety of settings located throughout the community and provides ongoing support to maintain employment including:
- Job development and exploration services
- Job analysis to match potential employee’s skills with employer needs
- Support to employer and employee
- Instruction of skills to increase productivity and independence
- Development of appropriate interpersonal relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Information and training on the use of public transportation
- Employment at Mountain Valley Textile & Gifts store in downtown Glenwood Springs.
- Employment and training opportunities are also available by being served at Mountain Valley Greenhouse located at the Main agency of Mountain Valley Developmental services.
Eagle, Garfield, Lake, and Pitkin Counties
Call or walk in for more information
Must provide: Enrollment in a Mountain Valley Developmental Services Program, Proof of Insurance (Medicaid)
Individuals with Developmental Delays and already receiving services from Mountain Valley Developmental Services
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, closed on all major holidays