Programs for Adults - Ariel Clinical Services, Mesa County
Ariel Clinical Services, Mesa County
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Ariel Clinical Services offer a variety of different services to help adult with disabilities and youth with special challenges achieve their potential.
- WHAZ UP DAWG is a hot dog cart business that serves as a training site, providing a stepping stone for future community employment. Ariel starts by supporting our trainees as they fill out an application and go through an interview process, learning appropriate job seeking skills.
- GRAND JUNCTION WORK CREW is a service offered by Ariel Clinical Services operated by adults with developmental disabilities and youth in transition to learn important working skills. The crew is available for yard clean up, assisting with moving items such as furniture and assisting with other maintenance needed by the local community. They are available by appointment only. For more information please call 970-245-1616, or send us an email on the Contact Us page of our website.
- CHARLEY'S COOKIES is currently operated out of the commercial kitchen at the Business Incubator Center in Grand Junction. Individuals gain their food handlers certification through the Public Health Department. They learn different aspects of food preparation, packaging and cleaning and also how to work in a team. Visit www.charleyscookie.com to order cookies.
- DREAM CATCHERS is a unique vocational training program for adults with intellectual disabilities. The apprentices create handmade goods in The Studio that are sold in Blank Canvas Cafe and The Alibi Room (gallery & venue). Our participants receive training in customer service, salesmanship, janitor, culinary and craftsmanship skills that extend to the cafe and galleries.
- ARIEL CLINICAL SERVICES DAY PROGRAM offers a variety of curriculum and community-based services to help individuals with intellectual disabilities build relationships, learn safety and independence skills while connecting with our community. We offer a variety of programmatic opportunities which include social activities, volunteerism, art and recreation, self-advocacy and interpersonal skill building.
Delta, El Paso, Jefferson, Mesa County
Contact agency for more information
Requirements vary by service
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm