Job Corps Youth Training - Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
Job Corps Youth Training - U.S. Department of Labor
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides a free comprehensive education and training program for youth ages 16-24 who qualify. This is a recruitment office for the El Paso county and Teller county areas.
El Paso County
El Paso and Teller County
Go online to fill out an application or call the recruitment office for more information.
Call for more information.
- Youth ages 16-24
- Is a legal U.S. resident; lawfully admitted
permanent resident alien, refugee, asylee, or parolee,
or other immigrant who has been authorized by the
U.S. attorney general to work in the United States; or
resident of a U.S. territory
- Meets low-income criteria.
- Is in need of additional technical training,
education, counseling, or related assistance to
complete schoolwork or to find and keep a job.
- Has signed consent from a parent or guardian if
he or she is a minor.
- Has a child care plan if he or she is the parent of a
- Does not exhibit behavioral problems that could
keep him, her, or others from experiencing Job Corps’
- Does not require any face-to-face court or
institutional supervision or court-imposed fines while
enrolled in Job Corps.
- Does not use drugs illegally