Youth Employment Training - Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
Job Corps Youth Training - U.S. Department of Labor
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides a free comprehensive education and training program for youth ages 16-24 who qualify.
El Paso County
R5, El Paso and Teller County
Go online to fill out an application.
Call for more information.
- Youth ages 16-24
- Is a legal U.S. resident; lawfully admitted
permanent resident alien, refugee, asylee, or parolee,
or other immigrant who has been authorized by the
U.S. attorney general to work in the United States; or
resident of a U.S. territory
- Meets low-income criteria.
- Is in need of additional technical training,
education, counseling, or related assistance to
complete schoolwork or to find and keep a job.
- Has signed consent from a parent or guardian if
he or she is a minor.
- Has a child care plan if he or she is the parent of a
- Does not exhibit behavioral problems that could
keep him, her, or others from experiencing Job Corps’
- Does not require any face-to-face court or
institutional supervision or court-imposed fines while
enrolled in Job Corps.
- Does not use drugs illegally