Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) (3500 Illinois St) - Jefferson County Human Services
3500 Illinois St - Jefferson County Human Services
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides financial assistance for child care costs to eligible, low-income Colorado families with children from birth to 12 years old.
Call, visit website, or walk in for more information.
Applicants must be Jefferson County residents, meet income requirements and the following criteria:
- Parents who are working
- Parents who are searching for a job (up to 60 days)
- Teen parents (up to age 21) in a high school diploma, GED program, certificate or vocational education program
- Parents needing child care for up to 24 months for post-secondary education or training (up to first Bachelor's Degree or less)
- Parents attending training for GED, ESL, or Adult Basic Education, for up to 6 months
- Families receiving Colorado Works/TANF that are completing countable work activities on their Individual Responsibility Agreement
Applicants must be residents of Jefferson County
- If applicable, parents must continue to cooperate with Child Support Services