Child Support Services, Mesa County Department of Human Services
510 29 1/2 Road
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
The Child Support Enforcement Unit (CSEU) provides child support enforcement services to residents and assist in many areas of child support collection.
Child Support Services can help Establish Paternity & Child Support.
Benefits of Establishing Paternity include:
- Child's Right to Know their parent
- Access to Parent's Medical History
- Financial Benefits for Child
- Establishment of Child Support
- Child Support Division establishes child support based on the income of both parents.
Child Support Enforcement includes:
- Modifications of existing orders
- Health Insurance orders
- IRS/State Intercepts
- Recreational & Driver's License Suspension
- Income Assignments
- Federal Institution Data Match
- New Hire Reporting
Call or walk in during business hours
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm, closed on major holidays