Food Assistance Program (SNAP) - Mesa County Department of Human Services
510 29 1/2 Road
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
The Supplemental Nutrition Program (SNAP) or Food Assistance Program provides supplemental assistance to help low-income individuals and families purchase food.
Food Stamp benefits are based on household composition and income and resources of all household members. Benefits are issued through the Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) System by using the QUEST card, which is similar to a debit card.
Call, walk in or online at https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com
- Completed Agency Application
- Valid Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (address)
- Proof of Household Income
- Social Security Cards (originals)
- Birth Certificates (originals)
- Proof of Household Expenses (rent, utilities, child care expenses, etc.)
- Proof of Lawful Presence (legal status)
- Other Documentation as Requested
A prescreening tool is available at https://www.snap-step1.usda.gov/fns/ if you would like to see if you may qualify.
Eligibility for food stamps is based on income, resources and size of household and legal status.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm