Maintain and improve health through assessment of community health status, policy development to support effective programs, and assurance of high quality, effective education and service.
- Promoting healthy behaviors and encouraging the public to take responsibility for their own health
- Preventing and controlling infectious and chronic diseases
- Protecting against environmental hazards
- Responding to disasters and assisting communities in recovery
- Promoting the access of health services
- Promoting maternal and child health and encouraging planned pregnancies
- Promoting mental health and the prevention of mental illness
- Preventing injuries
Fruita location by appointment only.
215 N. Plum Street
Fruita, CO 81521
Call, walk in or go online for more information
Documentation Requirements Vary by Program, call for more information