Supportive Housing for Youth (Stout St) - Urban Peak
Stout St - Urban Peak
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides a variety of supportive housing options for youth experiencing homelessness. All youth have access to intensive strengths-based case management and are encouraged to participate in the following:
- Mental health
- Substance abuse treatment
- Recreation, etc.
- STAR (Starting Transition and Recovery): Youth with substance abuse or co-occurring disorders; treatment offered in collaboration with Mile High Behavioral Health Care
- Rowan Gardens: Youth with disabilities, including mental health disorders
- Rocky Mountain Youth Housing: Supportive housing for a wide variety of youth, including youth who have been in child welfare or youth corrections
Supportive housing options for youth are also available in scattered site apartments throughout the community.
Call for more information.
Clients will need to provide the following documentation:
- Social Security Number
- Verification of eligibility
Homeless youth between the ages of 18 - 24 years old. Other eligibility requirements may vary by program.