CSU's Psychological Services Center offers a wide range of therapeutic and diagnostic services including:
- Psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families, and children
- Consultation services with schools, legal, and medical professionals
- Intellectual, personality, and neuro-psychological assessments
- Vocational and childhood disorders assessments
- Social skills groups (child, adolescent and adult)
Call to make an appointment.
Photo ID, income statement
Center is staffed by advanced graduate students from the APA-approved program in Counseling Psychology, working under the supervision of a psychologist.