Promotes reconciliation and mutually satisfying relationships between LGBTQ+ individuals and their heterosexual family members, spouses, and friends in the following ways:
- Helps parents understand their LGBTQ+ sons and daughters
- Assists LGBTQ+ individuals in coming out to their parents
- Aids spouses/ex-spouses of LGBTQ+ individuals recover when a relationship fails
- Empowers children with LGBTQ+ parents by letting them know that neither they nor their parents are alone
- Provides an affirming surrogate family to LGBTQ+ individuals whose birth family is disapproving
Cities of Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Estes Park, Berthoud
Call or visit the website for more information.
Meetings are held at Plymouth Congregational Church.
More information can be found at www.facebook.com/PFLAGFortCollins.
LGBTQ+ individuals, family, friends, and allies
Fees or Charges
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Administration)
2nd Monday, 7 p.m. (Meetings)
Physical Site Address 1
9916 W Prospect Rd (Plymouth Congregational Church)