Pregnancy Services - Yampa Valley Pregnancy and Family Center
Yampa Valley Pregnancy and Family Center
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Provides services, baby items, and education to expectant parents and new parents, including:
- Free pregnancy tests
- Formula and infant/toddler food
- Emergency supplies of diapers
- Baby, toddler, and maternity clothes
- Baby furniture items available for loan, including high chairs, strollers, and changing tables
- Classes on stages of pregnancy, caring for a newborn, and parenting/life skills
Walk in or call to make an appointment. Referrals from other agencies are also accepted.
Located next to the pet store. Appointments are available if individuals cannot make it to the agency during normal business hours.
Pregnant teens/women and anyone raising or caring for infants and toddlers.