Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) (Fort Collins) - Larimer County Department of Human Services
(Fort Collins) - Larimer County Department of Human Services
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Offers subsidized childcare and support to families while parents search for work, working, or attend school to assist them in working toward self-sufficiency. Teen parents under the age of 21 who are attending junior high, high school or a GED program qualify as well.
Visit the website, call, or walk in to fill out an application. Individuals will be contacted via phone or mail.
The following documentation must be provided:
- Birth certificates for every child that needs daycare
- Photo ID for each parent in the household
- Verification of address
- Daycare information
- Verification of each parents’ activities
- Work schedule/pay stubs
- Profit and loss statements
- Federal Employer ID Number/Sales Tax License
- Details of job search schedule
- Copy of class Schedule
- Proof of any other source of income
- Child Custody documentation
Cooperation with Child Support Enforcement is mandatory except for teen parents and victims of domestic violence.
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Client must be a resident of Larimer County and participating in an eligible activity. Assistance is based on income guidelines.