Child Protection Services - Larimer County Department of Human Services
Children, Youth and Family Services - Larimer County Department of Human Services
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Provides access for citizens and mandated reporters to report allegations of child abuse and/or neglect. Also offers foster placement, kinship care services, and adoption services. Other protection services include:
- Risk assessment
- Crisis resolution
- Individual and family education around protective issues
- Referrals to and coordination with service providers
- Financial management
- Placement and care coordination
- Detention screening
- Individual and family counseling for youth ages 10 - 18 who face issues of delinquent behavior, mental health emergencies, and parent-child conflicts.
Call or walk in to report an incident of suspected child or adult abuse.
Reporter should have family demographic information ready before making a report such as:
- Known addresses
- Phone numbers
- Current location of child or adult
The identities of reporters are kept confidential.