Offers parenting classes and tools to support families during the first three years of age. Home visits and group sessions are offered through community partners, volunteers and staff. The program provides parents and caregivers with:
- Educational tools
- Books and games to make the most of these years
- Infant and toddler health and safety suggestions
- Early brain and cognitive development education
- Language acquisition and social/emotional development resources
- Local community resources
Call or visit the website to register.
Parents of children from birth to three years old.