Provides the following services for seniors over 60 in the service area:
Urgent Services Provided
Senior Resource Services is committed to providing free services to seniors over 60 in our community.
Senior Yellow Pages:
Resource phone numbers that are helpful for the Seniors in Weld County such as
• Support groups
• Legal information
• Medicare and Medicaid contacts
• Health agencies.
Soup in a Sac:
• Soup other nutritional food, and personal items delivered to our seniors
Volunteer Transportation Program:
• Volunteers provide transportation to the Doctor's and Dentist's offices, grocery shopping, Senior Centers, and Special Events for those seniors in need
Caregiver Time Out Program:
• A caregiver receives two (2) hours per week while a trained volunteer cares for their loved one
• Senior Safety Program
Through grants that we receive, we offer several types of safety instruments such as
• Smoke detectors
• Carbon monoxide detectors
• Life lines,
• Medication reminders free of charge
We partner with the Union Colony Fire Department which provides installation of the smoke detectors and battery replacement.
Memory Screening Program:
• Community Education
• Workshops on issues of aging
• Resources available, and Alzheimer's Disease.
• Information and Referral
• Handyman Services
• Provided to seniors and their adult children