Adult and Child Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (S Shields St) - SummitStone Health Partners
S Shields St - SummitStone Health Partners
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Offers a family based substance abuse program that focuses on early intervention and treatment for teenagers including an assessment and education group regarding substance abuse problems and action oriented programming designed to help teens change thinking and behavior patterns.
- Functional Family Therapy
- The Hub Assessment Center
- Multi-Systemic Therapy
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment and Education
- School-Based Programming
- Specialized Women’s Services
- Substance Monitoring (Urinalysis, antabuse testing, etc.)
Call the access center to schedule an appointment.