Rapid Rehousing (Bannock Street) - Volunteers of America
Bannock Street - Volunteers of America
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers rapid rehousing to homeless youth and families ages 16-24 for fifteen months. Provides supportive services such as case management, rent assistance, assistance with transportation, employment, education, financial management, parenting skills, and life skills classes.
Call for an application and an intake appointment.
Along with a completed application the following is required:
- Homelessness Verification (must be staying at a shelter)
- Parental Consent Form (if under 18)
- Birth Certificate
- CO State ID/Driver's License
- Social Security Card (original)
- Employment Verification
- Pay Stubs/Income Verification
- GED/High School Diploma (if applicable)
- School Verification (if applicable)
- Car Registration and Insurance (if applicable)
- Child's Birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Child's Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Proof of Health Insurance (if applicable)
- ROI Authorization
Any type of family dynamic is accepted for Rapid Rehousing if they meet the eligibility requirements.
Staff will need to meet the guardian of youth under the age of 18.
Participants must be:
- Between 16-24 years of age
- Homeless (must provide documentation of homelessness)
- Enrolled in school or working for 28 hours per week or more