Aging and Disability Resources for Colorado (ADRC) - Larimer County Office on Aging
Larimer County Office on Aging
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Provides information and assistance to access programs and services which allow individuals to remain as independent as possible in the following ways:
- Help understanding and navigating the long term service and support system
- Information and Assistance specializing in programs and services for older adults and adults with disabilities.
- Options counseling, individualized, one-on-one support to help you understand your options and find the programs and services to meet your needs.
- Help completing Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare Savings Program applications
- Assistance accessing Chore Voucher Program and In-Home Services Voucher Program
Call to make an appointment.
Individuals over the age of 60, or adults with disabilities