Youth with Special Health Care Needs (HCP) (Fort Collins) - Larimer County Department of Health and Environment
Fort Collins - Larimer County Department of Health and Environment
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Helps families with their child with special health care needs through:
- Finding screenings, clinics, and medical care
- Identifying health and community services, financial resources (including insurance assistance),
- Connecting to family support groups and transition services
- Individualized care coordination
- Access to specialty care through referrals to and from specialized care and hosting specialty clinics in rural locations.
Call to schedule an appointment.
English, Interpretation Available
Children and youth with special health care needs from birth to 21 years living in Colorado, who have or are at risk for physical, developmental, behavioral, or emotional conditions.