Provides affordable housing for working families, persons with disabilities, and seniors 55 and older in Larimer County.
Larimer, Weld counties
Limited, call for specific information.
Visit the website and click on the availability tab for available units. Units can be reserved by putting in an application and the appropriate deposits. Applications also available in leasing office.
Individuals are required to meet the following requirements:
- Social Security card
- Employment verification; certain income restrictions apply
- Proof of legal residency in US
- No felonies under 5 years/ no felonies related to drug abuse, child abuse, or sex offense ever
- Cannot be on probation or parole
- Misdemeanor convictions must be over 18 months old
- Cannot owe to a landlord or utility company and
- Must have good landlord references
Communities located in Fort Collins and Windsor. Application fee is required for all adults 18 years and older.
Must be one of the following:
- Working family
- Individual with disabilities
- Senior age 55 and older
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Application Fee, Deposit Fee, Monthly Rental Fee
Approximately $35/Application Fee; Approximately $100/Deposit Fee; Call for more information.
Application Fees and Deposit Fee accepted separately in certified funds.