Alzheimer's Resources (Fort Collins) - Alzheimer's Association Colorado Chapters
Fort Collins - Alzheimer's Association Colorado Chapters
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides education, support, and connections to resources for persons with Alzheimer's Disease and other dementias, as well as their families and caregivers. Information on local support groups also available (See Helpful Tips below).
Grand, Jackson, Larimer, Routt counties
Limited, call for specific information
Call or visit the website for more information. Call or see "Helpful Tips" below for support group dates, times, and locations.
- Adult children of parents with Alzheimer's (3rd Wednesday, 7 p.m., Fort Collins)
- Caregivers (1st Thursday, 1 p.m., Fort Collins)
- Caregivers (1st Saturday, 10 a.m., Fort Collins)
- Caregivers with care for individuals with Alzheimer's provided (4th Monday, 10 a.m., Fort Collins)
- Early stage Alzheimer's and caregivers (Call for more information. Fort Collins)
- Individuals transitioning due to Alzheimer's (Wednesday, 9 a.m., Fort Collins)
- Male caregivers (1st, 3rd Friday, 12 p.m., Fort Collins. Bring a lunch.)
- Caregivers (2nd, 4th Tuesday, 10 a.m., Estes Park)
- Caregivers (2nd Thursday, 2 p.m., Granby)
- Caregivers (1st, 3rd Thursday, 2 p.m., Walden)
- Caregivers with respite care during the 3rd Thursday's sessions (1st, 3rd Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Loveland)
- Caregivers (1st Tuesday, 3 p.m., Steamboat Springs)
Individuals affected by Alzheimer's Disease or related dementia disorders. Screening required for early stage support group.