Provides self-help legal information for the following:
- Civil matters
- Guidance on finding no or low-cost legal help
- Court information
- Other referral information
Also supports legal advocates who assist low-income individuals in civil legal matters, with access to the following:
- Civil legal aid attorneys
- Pro-bono attorneys
- Law students
- Faculty and other advocates
Clear Creek, Gunnison, Pitkin, Summit counties
Call to schedule an appointment.
Individuals are required to provide information about the following:
- Household income
- Citizen/non-citizen status
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Must meet income requirements as well as citizen or non-citizen requirements. More specifically:
- Unable to assist undocumented immigrants, unless they are a victim of human trafficking, domestic violence, or other crimes.
- Able to help individuals with documentation of legal status regardless of situation.
Some offices also assist seniors age 60 and over, regardless of income, in certain civil legal matters.