Provides legal assistance and information for low-income persons in civil matters regarding the following:
- Public assistance (TANF, SSI, OAP, AND)
- Family law
- Restraining orders
- Pro se (do-it yourself) divorce, etc.
No misdemeanor, traffic violation, criminal, or fee-generated cases accepted.
Call or visit website to schedule an appointment.
Individuals are required to provide information about the following:
- Household income
- Citizen/non-citizen status
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Must meet income requirements as well as citizen or non-citizen requirements. More specifically:
- Unable to assist undocumented immigrants, unless they are a victim of human trafficking, domestic violence, or other crimes.
- Able to help individuals with documentation of legal status regardless of situation.