Community Health (Central Park Dr) - Northwest Colorado Health
Central Park Dr - Northwest Colorado Health
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Offers public and community health services, including the following:
Community Health Centers:
- Primary care
- Preventative dental services
- Behavioral health support
- Sexually transmitted infection screenings
- Women’s health services
- Aging Well programs for older adults
- Cardiovascular and diabetes screenings and prevention programs
- Emergency Preparedness
- Health insurance assistance
- Nurse-Family Partnership
- Tobacco cessation support
- Youth Resiliency programs for individuals who are grieving
- Investigations related to communicable disease
Routt, Jackson counties
Call for more information or to make an appointment.
The public health nurse for Jackson County is in Steamboat Springs, but on-site assistance is available in Jackson County on a case-by-case basis.
Eligibility varies by specific program.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Health Care Services
Call for current fees.
Medicaid, Medicare, CHP+, Most Insurance Providers