Alcohol and Drug Treatment, Monitoring, Counseling (Stapleton Drive South) - New Image Counseling Services
Stapleton Drive South - A New Image Counseling Services
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Services provided by bilingual staff include:
- Driving with care program
- Drug and alcohol abuse counseling
- DUI education and therapy (level I & II; tracks A, B, C, & D)
- Individual and group counseling
- Offender enhanced outpatient treatment
- Life skills classes
- Relapse prevention
- Anger management
- Daily random urinalysis/drug screens
- Daily random breathalyzers
Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties
Walk in or call to schedule an appointment with an intake counselor.
Clients must provide a photo ID.
No restrictions applied
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Intake, Service Fees
Call for current fees.
Sliding scale fee available with eligibility requirements.